Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MO/KS/AR/OK 2022-2023 Winter Discussion

JoMo

7 minutes ago, StormChazer said:

Until the Euro hops on, I remain uneasy.

There was a trend toward the GFS in the 12z run. We'll see what 00z looks like. And, the Euro ENS mean does show more moisture in the area vs. the operational run for Thursday. 

EDIT: Multiple Euro ENS members do have big hits for our area. 

• Thanks 1

06z GFS is much better. HA! 

I have been Charlie Browned too many times... I will wait until the snow is on radar before I get too excited. 

EURO operational did trend snowier overnight... although it is about in the middle of the ensembles now instead of being the dry outlier. 

Wind chills on Thursday are going to be crazy either way... dangerous time for this event with Christmas just a few days later. 

• Like 2

It’ll be interesting to watch. After last night’s run of the GFS going even further south and west, this morning’s has jogged NE. Have to wonder if it continues going NE more toward a Euro or Canadian solution, or if it stays out and the others move it’s way.

The icon, which was one of the first to sniff out this change, has been trending back to the NE and leaving us high and dry. So I think today’s runs are going ti be very telling.

3 hours ago, Wx 24/7 said:

06z GFS is much better. HA! 

I have been Charlie Browned too many times... I will wait until the snow is on radar before I get too excited. 

EURO operational did trend snowier overnight... although it is about in the middle of the ensembles now instead of being the dry outlier. 

Wind chills on Thursday are going to be crazy either way... dangerous time for this event with Christmas just a few days later. 

I’ll never forget a couple years back when we were under a winter storm warning and it still completely busted.