Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
nicole's remnants thread

forkyfork

5 hours ago, scootmandu said:

Round 1 of the rain ended before midnight with 1.13 inches and wind out of the S and SSE gusting to 21.7. It looks like the wind is going to increase overnight. Probably more wind than rain with that new batch.  

I'll be so glad to see tropical season end.  These systems should not be getting this far north anymore.  I was sick all of last night with damn allergies and headaches.  My nose looks like Rudolph's.

I wish we had weather control already and were able to steer all this stuff offshore.

• Like 1

Wantage NJ in far nw NJ 1.12.  Added a CoCoRaH color coded rainfall map to show the main axis of bigger rainfall was Appalachians west.  Poor day 5-7 ensemble tracking that initially had the primary Nicole decay path to our southeast, then over us and then eventually shifted west of us inside of day 5. EPS/GEFS D4-D1 had best axis of heavy swath of QPF.  

2022-23 winter: For me caution on ensemble best track Day 5 and beyond...merge the possibilities.  No noticeable obvious improvement in tracking from around D5 and beyond. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 7.23.55 AM.png

• Like 4

7 hours ago, SRRTA22 said:

Morning convection is fooked. As Forky pointed out, everything is just way north and west or us. 

Forkys a big ass troll sometimes but hes right, shit keeps going west until the last second 

Good morning SRRTA22. I agree, forky is a top line professional. I also agree that he often enjoys posting from under the bridge. What frightens me is that he is going to take your apt description and use it for his next avatar. Stay well, as always …..

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

I'll be so glad to see tropical season end.  These systems should not be getting this far north anymore.  I was sick all of last night with damn allergies and headaches.  My nose looks like Rudolph's.

I wish we had weather control already and were able to steer all this stuff offshore.

Feel better!

• Thanks 1