• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Discobs 2022

George BM

Good morning from the tundra that is Mountain Lake Park! 13.4/3. Half inch last night (or so) freshening up the 1-2 on the ground. Your average fall day lol. 

side note: got home late last night from chasing the LES in Buffalo. Pretty damn epic with the 3 different bands that came through - each one producing thundersnow. IMBY there, I measured a total of 46.5 inches. Just south of me, reports of over 80 which I drove thru getting back. For us weenies, can’t recommend enough adding this to your bucket list. 

• Like 3

I love cold weather around Thanksgiving….excuse to eat more!  Plus it can’t hurt to chill water temperatures for our hopes for December Nor’easter!  Long range models are volatile for December, but not showing wall to wall torch… too much negativity in here.  It is cold for any day of the winter today…sunny in mid 30s with teen windchills…come on… 

22 minutes ago, Wxdavis5784 said:

Hope ya feel better. I came down with something today. Cough, chills body aches and zero energy 

Hope you feel better too. 

The kiddo has been going to daycare and we’ve all gotten sick 3 times in the last 2 months. Running through the list so fast (flu, cold, rsv…)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Hope you feel better too. 

The kiddo has been going to daycare and we’ve all gotten sick 3 times in the last 2 months. Running through the list so fast (flu, cold, rsv…)

That was our life story last fall (we have a 2 year old). Best of luck!

Took a walk tonight. Absolutely stunning - so many stars even for a suburban location. A perfectly crisp 24 degrees. Expect to hit the teens in my location (I've noted over the years I radiate well, perhaps because I am near the patuxent research refuge?)

• Like 2

• mappy unpinned this topic