Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Discobs 2022

George BM

42 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

3" in Deep Creek, maybe get another 1" tonight? Waxing up the skis for turkey day!

Nice!  Deep Creek has been cashing in today.  Neighbor down the hill from us texted me and said he’s at 4” and counting.  

We’ll be there on Tuesday for Thanksgiving - keeping my eye on next Friday/weekend for snow.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nj2va said:

Nice!  Deep Creek has been cashing in today.  Neighbor down the hill from us texted me and said he’s at 4” and counting.  

We’ll be there on Tuesday for Thanksgiving - keeping my eye on next Friday/weekend for snow.

Looks like several inches according to the game camera.  We lease the land out to some neighboring hunters for several hundred bucks a month and the promise that they get us some meat and they've already gotten us two back straps.   

Screenshot_20221119-081030_copy_1560x720.png

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That N PAC gets worse each run. That’s starting to get dangerously close to a pig look. Right now it’s far enough west that it’s not a disaster…esp with the ATL blocking, but hopefully that doesn’t become a mainstay on the ensembles going forward. 

When Darth speaks like this- it doesn’t sound good for winter weather lovers.  He’s as good as it gets 

37 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

When Darth speaks like this- it doesn’t sound good for winter weather lovers.  He’s as good as it gets 

Chill. It's just an observation based on current model guidance depiction over the next couple weeks. Not rocket science. If it locks in for the next 3 months, so be it. Everyone will survive.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Near-record strong -EPO with most of Canada snow covered and we’re going to struggle to get 2 or 3 days with double digit negative departures out of it. Must be all JB’s underwater volcanoes :lol:

Almost every "good" pattern we can conceive of is wasted in November. That same pattern in mid Jan into Feb would be impressively cold. Probably bone dry too lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• mappy unpinned this topic