Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just wondering what type of beer you drink ? That is a beast mode double IPA from one of the top 10 East coast breweries. The hazier the better. My guess is you have no idea of the IPA scene and think Bud Heavies are delicious 

Lol, Tired Hands Brewing is not in the top 10 on the East Coast.  Believe it or not, the elite breweries are the ones that make every style well, not just hazy IPA. 

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll rip a boob back occasionally too. But man .. take a risk.. try a few IPA’s. I promise you .. you’ll thank me 

Super windy out right now.

I've been trying some IPA's and to my surprise there's quite a few I like. Almost all bars and restaurants have a good selection now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Lol, Tired Hands Brewing is not in the top 10 on the East Coast.  Believe it or not, the elite breweries are the ones that make every style well, not just hazy IPA. 

They actually are in terms of IPA’s which is what the vast majority of brewery folks gravitate towards and prefer . Stouts being a distant 2nd . Of course they’re all going offer all beer styles . But you go to breweries IPA’s are what the allure is .Rate your top 10

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Go to the oldest pages of the forum and you’ll see the lead in to the winter of 2010-11 and the Boxing Day storm.  Fun times.

Was a great model flop . Always recall officials tossing The nam and then the gfs at 18z the day before and then the flip gained steam . Then a 1/4 folks complained about 8 inches of sand after days of zippo on models . Earthlight jack 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That Dec 9 bomb on 18z gfs would send folks that aren’t at least 10 miles outside 495 to bridgewater state hospital 

7 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I expect some of that in December 

Tough couple of posts for someone only 5 miles west of 495 to read.  Best make my plans for Maine.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Nice recent ensemble runs. They're really hitting the Arctic blocking strong. Looks like this week's cutter may initiate a wave break that forces a -NAO/AO. 

Still a little too east-based for my liking but not bad. Looks good for SNE & north though. 

At this point I just want the pattern to mature and settle in. I truly don’t expect much until after 12/7 down here. SNE could definitely be sooner though 

• Like 3