Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

1 hour ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Lol .. geez. I should have looked at what I wrote. I am not tanked..lol. I was just half asleep when I made my post. 

Thanks for letting me know. Haha

Some of it was fine, especially the appreciating of family and friends.  Daughter, SIL and the grandkids are here and got to see snow for the first time this season, though it's a hard and slippery one inch, such that #1 grandson took a spill yesterday worth 4 stitches in his chin.  He's all smiles today, however.  :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

it sure doesn't seem as though the pattern change will be "complete by the 25th"

You should understand the context before quoting that part.  It actually was from me about 15 years ago give or take during a very mild November and early December.   I used that to prophecy the pattern change that year presuming it would be complete be xmas.   My recollection is it ended up being a mild winter.   May have been 2006-07?   Just can’t remember the year.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

You should understand the context before quoting that part.  It actually was from me about 15 years ago give or take during a very mild November and early December.   I used that to prophecy the pattern change that year presuming it would be complete be xmas.   My recollection is it ended up being a mild winter.   May have been 2006-07?   Just can’t remember the year.

He is a fool and a tool

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

The gfs has been unwavering with basically nothing through early December, though.  Tick tock, there goes a good portion of winter.

Like I said, instigator ;-)

To be frank, I don't even care if it didn't start up until late January. All we'll remember is if we get a really good stretch of some storms and cold. So if that means one full month, I think we'll all be very happy about that.

By the way, December hasn't started yet. FYI

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Like I said, instigator ;-)

To be frank, I don't even care if it didn't start up until late January. All we'll remember is if we get a really good stretch of some storms and cold. So if that means one full month, I think we'll all be very happy about that.

By the way, December hasn't started yet. FYI

No one is calling for a warm, snowness winter (yet). I still think December will be wintry / snowy for a time, we'll see. 

• Like 1