Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

When the winds rip and you’re outside taking it all in…will you open your mouth pretending to catch flakes?

I thought he was describing all of ginxy’s dog logs getting ripped against the fence during a good coastal gale. 

• Haha 5

I can see where there can be a lot of confusion and weariness with these posts. If you read back over the past 7 or 8 posts, a few of them are saying it's now getting pushed back on cold and snow won't be here until the end of the month of December, where a few others post a map showing the cold and blocking happening very soon. Soon. It is very confusing and I must have to know what's going to happen and who's right. It's all about surprises. We will have them. They will be some good surprises and not so good surprises. But we will have good things happening in December.

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

Hope you all have an amazing Turkey Day. No matter what the weather..

This is a day to really appreciate family, friends. 

............ OK .. who am I kidding. I would rather have had a surprise Snowstorm and had to travel through the storm to get to my families house  ... (  I'm sure I'm not the only one who secretly felt this way ) .... Hehehehehe 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Hope you all have an amazing Turkey Day. No matter to what the weather..

This is a day to really appreciate family, friends and what and be who  we have in our lives!

............ OK .. who am I kidding. I would rather have had a surprise Snowstorm and had to travel through the storm to get to my families house and had the storm as they main in topic of the day ... (  I'm sure I'm not the only one who secretly felt this way ) .... Hehehehehe 

Beer?

Holy smokes…your posts are full of mistakes, you must be tanked already.  If so, Good for you. 

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2022 at 7:37 PM, SnowGoose69 said:

The weak PV and the occasionally funky angular momentum numbers in recent 8 weeks more indicative of a Nino may very well result in a different outcome this year.  I know we've seen jokes of a La Nino on social media but there are really signs of both to some degree.  We've even seen periods where there is a subtropical jet feature the last 4-6 months 

-maybe it'll dawn on folks that ENSO just isn't as factorable as it used to be

• Like 1