Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Definitely can see this being another winter where you whine yourself right into an epic storm.  Happens pretty much every year. Lots of cheese with your wine.

I’m not whining. I’m content and others should be too. Not worth getting all bent out of shape. 

At least your arctic hounds are out today. 

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The cold press has been inching back south little by little the last couple cycles. I don’t think it will be enough to help us out in SNE but it could def make a difference in NNE. 

This is for the Friday threat btw. 

Will’s post are always pretty straight forward  , like getting your SNE weather news from Reuters instead of Fox and CNN 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Will’s post are always pretty straight forward  , like getting your SNE weather news from Reuters instead of Fox and CNN 

I thought I was pretty clear with Friday and going forward. Mtns up north a different story, but this looks a bit too warm here even on EPS. 925-850 warms ahead of it. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I thought I was pretty clear with Friday and going forward. Mtns up north a different story, but this looks a bit too warm here even on EPS. 925-850 warms ahead of it. 

I mean we are all just joking around, but I guess the fine point is the confluence came back to a lesser degree overnight  (after having rains to Maine’s ) . Many won’t care and some will so it’s just.. the usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

We def were spoiled with the Decembers of the 2000s. We paid back the piper in 2010s. I feel like only 2013 and 2017 were really good…2020 was decent but that grinch storm with 100 knot winds from Cuba really put a damper on it. 

We’re due for a really good December. But being “due” doesn’t make it more likely. I wish it did. :lol:

That grinch storm erased all of December and we had to start from scratch, It seems like the years we escape the grinch, We've had some decent decembers.

9 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The train is like the MBTA. Trains on fire, people jumping into the Charles River from the tracks 

Lol nah not that bad. Give him credit, he nailed the start time. Usually it’s delayed.  We’re all just joking. I suppose the Berks are in play later this week. 

32 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I mean we are all just joking around, but I guess the fine point is the confluence came back to a lesser degree overnight  (after having rains to Maine’s ) . Many won’t care and some will so it’s just.. the usual. 

The summer and fall were very orderly.  Let's do this properly and get the mountains a good base.  Then we get ours.