Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

15 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

How does somebody actually get banned?… Whatever havppen to Phineas and why/

Some can’t seem to stick to discussing weather… that’s been the age old reason for getting booted.  Some topics are better left to other mediums/forums/social media spaces, ha.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

78.  was Broken today.

-

Highest temperature 78 °F November 15, 1993
Lowest temperature 8 °F November 26, 1938
Highest daily low 64 °F November 2, 1971
Lowest daily high 22 °F November 28, 1901

Look at the old record of the highest temp..it was from ‘93..that 93-94 season was a record breaker for CT for snowfall too. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Look at the old record of the highest temp..it was from ‘93..that 93-94 season was a record breaker for CT for snowfall too. 

Most of the first order stations have their all time November record high temp in 1950. Hopefully we don’t get a repeat of that winter. :lol:

• Haha 1

Today I had to drive down to  Rhode Island. Right now I'm at a Walmart parking lot in North Providence charging my car. Over the past half an hour of driving the car thermometer has been around 81 or 82. Crazy warm. About to head back North. Also of note most of the trees are leafed in Bristol RI.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Today I had to drive down to  Rhode Island. Right now I'm at a Walmart parking lot in North Providence charging my car. Over the past half an hour of driving the car thermometer has been around 81 or 82. Crazy warm. About to head back North. Also of note most of the trees are leafed in Bristol RI.  

I bet lots of Norways.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

You sure you aren’t in S Wey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Some can’t seem to stick to discussing weather… that’s been the age old reason for getting booted.  Some topics are better left to other mediums/forums/social media spaces, ha.

I’ve got a few friends who are literally on Facebook for two or three days at a time before they get their next 30 day ban.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1