• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

Yeah it’s for fun but I think I saw 516 thickness in cold continental conveyor that reall ultimately originates up in the Northwest Territories

That would basically have us with temperatures in the 20s around the 18th of the month probably WC .. single digits or below zero given that the winds probably gusting to 40 miles an hour… Basically it has suppressed all warm hydrostats to just Texas the Gulf and Florida

image.thumb.png.053319ecf86deb4d001267a4f645a56b.png

• Thanks 1

I mean obviously people are more concerned about whether it’s snowing or not so it is what it is but all the models are of coming in here at 12 Z with some more than mere cold snap looking pattern constructs. ..deep cold transport between probably between D7 and 12

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I mean obviously people are more concerned about whether it’s snowing or not so it is what it is but all the models are of coming in here at 12 Z with some more than mere cold snap looking pattern constructs. ..deep cold transport between probably between D7 and 12

Thanks for sharing.  

Close to 80 today, and a week from now below freezing lol…we’ve see that happen before.  The snap back is in sight. 

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah it’s for fun but I think I saw 516 thickness in cold continental conveyor that reall ultimately originates up in the Northwest Territories

That would basically have us with temperatures in the 20s around the 18th of the month probably WC .. single digits or below zero given that the winds probably gusting to 40 miles an hour… Basically it has suppressed all warm hydrostats to just Texas the Gulf and Florida

image.thumb.png.053319ecf86deb4d001267a4f645a56b.png

And zero snow to show for it other than LES and upslope fake stuff