Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall GTG 12/10/22 1pm.

CoastalWx

22 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

I think if we are going to try and do this between Thanksgiving and Christmas, a date should be set in the near future as holiday events start populating people's calendars soon (if not already).  I like the pre turkey day idea myself, but as always, I will try and make any date that I don't already have plans for.

Just last night I lost 2 Saturday's between now and Christmas for other events...November 12th (I think this was the same event I had last year that killed the November gtg for me), and one Saturday in early December (either 3rd or 10th).

25 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Just last night I lost 2 Saturday's between now and Christmas for other events...November 12th (I think this was the same event I had last year that killed the November gtg for me), and one Saturday in early December (either 3rd or 10th).

Which did you lose? I think we should do the one that you have available....either 12/3 or 12/10.

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hopefully Garth can do the 10th. I think that is about as close to the holidays as most would want to make this.

Yeah that would be ideal....but if the 3rd is better for most others, that is fine and I'll organize another one that I can definitely make later this winter.

• CoastalWx changed the title to Fall GTG 12/10/22 1pm.