Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter

IrishRob17

1 minute ago, rclab said:

Well done gravity and if your discovery doesn’t get Anthony dreaming than this one should. Great find gravity, as always …

451C342C-5055-4EA3-93D9-45CA363B29F6.png

I'm not sure who Gravity is BUT the gravity of the situation is of such import that the NYPD needs to name Anthony Supervisor in Charge of the NYPD Snow Plowing Division!

P.S. Isn't that NYPD vehicle parked in a tow zone???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is a chance that I could be joining the north and west of NYC posting crew sometime next year. The cost of living is getting too expensive here on Long Island. I would really appreciate any feedback on reasonable rents and nice communities north and west of NYC. A 55 and over community with lower  monthly expenses would be ideal for me. Would even be open to parts of CT. So let me know some of the better places to live in your area. The posters on this forum feel like and extended family to me. So it would be great having you guys as neighbors. 

Morris County / Morristown / Morris Plains… Midtown Direct access in many spots, and some very nice downtowns. Some nice 55+ in Denville and other spots, too. You’ll get to be North and West of Town.

• Like 2

• Rjay unpinned this topic