Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
October Banter 2022

George BM

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween! Hope the kids get all the best candy for the adults to enjoy :D 

You too, mappy!  Hope all is well.  My daughter was literally 364 days old for her first Halloween (her birthday is Nov. 1!), but we scored some good candy for adults in the neighborhood all the same.  The "awww, look at the baby, have some candy for yourselves!" ploy! :D

Of course, now she turns 19 tomorrow so any mention of "trick or treat", even in jest, gets an eye-roll and a "Really, dad?  I'm not 5 anymore!" (she's currently at U MD). :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Random insect question, but has anyone been seeing a ton of these orange and black colored flying bugs specifically on these days where it gets warm? They've been everywhere in my neighborhood near Towson. They don't appear to be aggressive but there's tons of them fluttering around. They're not anything significantly large. Maybe slightly bigger than a typical firefly. 

I did a little research and the only thing I could find was "Boxelder" bugs, but honestly these look a little more fuzzy/fluffy than those do in the images. 

Well damn.

Bears trading LB Roquan Smith to Ravens for draft picks

https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-trade-lb-roquan-smith-to-ravens-for-draft-picks

Not a WR but a significant upgrade at a position of need presently. And both Bowser and Ojabo were activated and may be ready to return over the week or so. LB talent and depth could become a major strength for the second half of the season.

11 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Well damn.

Bears trading LB Roquan Smith to Ravens for draft picks

https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-trade-lb-roquan-smith-to-ravens-for-draft-picks

Not a WR but a significant upgrade at a position of need presently. And both Bowser and Ojabo were activated and may be ready to return over the week or so. LB talent and depth could become a major strength for the second half of the season.

I guess if they’ve forgotten how to draft well since EDC took over, at least  they’re trading well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

I guess if they’ve forgotten how to draft well since EDC took over, at least  they’re trading well!

And that narrative about him not drafting well I think is gonna be disproven in the next couple years. Some folks don't appreciate the legit potential of 2022 (which could end up being EDC's best) wrote off about 3 2020 picks too soon (4 if you could Dobbins) and also too soon for 2021, really. Much of this is based just on 2019, imo

• mappy unpinned this topic