• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2022

George BM

No Andrews or Bateman in second half, Lamar goes 8 for 8. They ran the ball down the Buc's throats, and the D stuffed their run game. Usually a winning formula for the Ravens.

Now DeCosta needs to do his job and make a deadline deal. They need another receiver. Bateman has shown us he can't stay healthy.

Ravens have a long week off, one game, then a bye. Good time to get healthy, and should have some reinforcements back on the defense in the coming weeks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Wow, that was not a score I expected to wake up to! Obviously I watched the really awful half of that game.

The Ravens OL is getting it together. Linderbaum was dominant. Lets hope Gus just has a hamstring tweak. He is the perfect type of back for this offense. Just gets yards and almost never tackled for a loss. They have plenty of down time the next few weeks with the bye coming up. They need a more formidable passing game, and imo that means making a move. Hell of a second half though with both Bateman and Andrews out. Lamar was very efficient.

4 hours ago, CAPE said:

The Ravens OL is getting it together. Linderbaum was dominant. Lets hope Gus just has a hamstring tweak. He is the perfect type of back for this offense. Just gets yards and almost never tackled for a loss. They have plenty of down time the next few weeks with the bye coming up. They need a more formidable passing game, and imo that means making a move. Hell of a second half though with both Bateman and Andrews out. Lamar was very efficient.

I wouldn't count on getting a receiver. And this is gonna sound crazy, but...we may be able to get it done with who we have (particularly later this season) Not to mention...signing DJax doesn't make much sense if they were actually planning to make a trade. So I'd be surprised I'd they did!

3 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I wouldn't count on getting a receiver. And this is gonna sound crazy, but...we may be able to get it done with who we have (particularly later this season) Not to mention...signing DJax doesn't make much sense if they were actually planning to make a trade. So I'd be surprised I'd they did!

Yeah I am not really expecting it either. I guess maybe we will see what Jackson has left in 9 days. They believe in using multiple TEs as receivers, and they have plenty lol. Kolar might be close to coming back, so add another.

4 hours ago, CAPE said:

I really was questioning why they didn't use him on the 1 and goal from the 6 in the first quarter.   Give it to him on the first two doesn and see what he gets.  

Is it me, or did Greg Roman look kind of like Al from Al's Toy Barn in Toy Story.....

On 10/28/2022 at 5:57 AM, WxUSAF said:

Wow, that was not a score I expected to wake up to! Obviously I watched the really awful half of that game.

The fact that you admitted that you went to sleep before the second half is a bit embarrassing. We need real fans. Thank the lord Tampa was packed with tons of Ravens fans, there had to be over 10,000 there. 

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

So all year last year the Vikings would play one score games and generally lose....same thing this year except they're winning. I'm too old for this shit but winning better than losing. 

Had to go look at the record. Damn.  No one talking about them. Smoke and mirrors? On the surface, seems they might be the second best team in the NFC. Hear plenty of talk about the Eagles.

34 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Had to go look at the record. Damn.  No one talking about them. Smoke and mirrors? On the surface, seems they might be the second best team in the NFC. Hear plenty of talk about the Eagles.

Lots of fits and starts with a new coach new offensive system switching to 3-4 defense but so far finding a way. I'd say top 10 team maybe top 5 but lots to clean up. Still it's better to clean things up winning than losing. I ain't mad

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Lots of fits and starts with a new coach new offensive system switching to 3-4 defense but so far finding a way. I'd say top 10 team maybe top 5 but lots to clean up. Still it's better to clean things up winning than losing. I ain't mad

Happy for Kirk Cousins. Continually disrespected by the commanders. Bruce Allen couldn't even say his first name correctly. 

Cousins is a class individual. 

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

Exactly.  They are a slightly above average team that is finding ways to win.  But they are installing a new O and D and should theoretically improve throughout the year.  Banking wins now is great.

Commanders next week and then an unfortunate trip to Buffalo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5-4-3DP said:

His talent is so subpar but he does just enough to keep them in it. That throw at the end should have been a td if he had the arm strength but somehow he still completed it. Better to be lucky than good I guess. 

Can we combine Wentz's arm strength with Heinicke's escapabililty ,savvy and will to win.

18 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Can we combine Wentz's arm strength with Heinicke's escapabililty ,savvy and will to win.

Well duh lol just kidding. yes but easier said than done obviously. You cannot deny heinicke and his will which we fans should love and want to see more of. Real shame he wasn’t touched by god with the arm strength of wentz.

• mappy unpinned this topic