Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2022

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
32 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Really nice looking rose-breasted grosbeak at one of my feeders this AM in the rain. I am guessing he was stopping by on his way south.  Anyone else recently (or not so recently) into birding that uses the Merlin Bird ID app? It is excellent. 

I use Merlin for sound ID. Really helpful .

• Like 1

Unfortunately just two weeks after recovering from the flu, our 5-year-old brought home another virus from Kindergarten, what we now know was RSV. Our youngest has now been in the hospital since Friday and is on oxygen. He will most likely be spending his first birthday there.

If any of you have young children, stay safe. It’s really bad this year for some reason. I can’t believe everything that’s happened in just the last few weeks.

• Sad 13

12 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Unfortunately just two weeks after recovering from the flu, our 5-year-old brought home another virus from Kindergarten, what we now know was RSV. Our youngest has now been in the hospital since Friday and is on oxygen. He will most likely be spending his first birthday there.

If any of you have young children, stay safe. It’s really bad this year for some reason. I can’t believe everything that’s happened in just the last few weeks.

That’s awful. I hope that he recovers quickly.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Prayers up my friend 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

That’s scary, hope your youngest recovers quickly. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 5-4-3DP said:

Heinicke is not coming close to making the throw wentz just did lol. 

And Heinicke wouldn't come close to making the bone headed decisions Wentz does week in and week out lol.

I don't care how big your arm is. If you don't have it between the ears your arm won't matter.

Not really a huge Heinicke fan but these bone headed decisions has plaqued Wentz through out his career. 

If the Gralopalo rumors are true shame on Ron for pulling the trigger with Wentz.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sam Howell at some point this year. Looking like another loss season for this team.

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic