• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2022 OBS/DISC

40/70 Benchmark

Made the trip home from Augusta today. I always go over on Rt. 2 and then go home cutting across to 302 as I love the Naples/Bridgton area. Drove through the dirty Lew, somewhere in the vicinity of the Lava Rock and right through Alex and Nopoles land. It was like an AMWX NNE tour. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, mreaves said:

Made the trip home from Augusta today. I always go over on Rt. 2 and then go home cutting across to 302 as I love the Naples/Bridgton area. Drove through the dirty Lew, somewhere in the vicinity of the Lava Rock and right through Alex and Nopoles land. It was like an AMWX NNE tour. 

Only 2-3 miles from dryslot, too.  About the same as from Lava Rock when a few mils to 302.
When my parents lived in Woodsville, NH, we would take the same route from Lewiston to North Conway on the way there, then drive the Kanc and Kinsman Notch.  Less spectacular but nice rural Maine was Route 11 from Mechanics Falls to Rt 302.  Our return trip usually took the northerly route, to Jefferson and then Rt 2 to Bethel, 26 to 219 thru the Sumner woods, another even more rural Maine country drive.

• Like 1