Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2022 OBS/DISC

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

Yeah, it's like halfway there now.

I went out for lunch during that .. drenched from restaurant door to the car, wind blowing the rain sideways.  Felt like one of those reporters in a hurricane.

it was straight up tropical for about 20 minutes there. seeing quite a few reports of trees down and urban flooding.  Nothing "wild" or memorable per se but definitely notable.

25 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't know what he said....but does it really matter if it happens off topic which is a cesspool of shitty opinions anyways? I thought that's where it occurred. 

Jesus Christ what the hell does somebody have to say in that particular subforum to get banned. Was it from Darth Sith’s heart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't know what he said....but does it really matter if it happens off topic which is a cesspool of shitty opinions anyways? I thought that's where it occurred. 

I just don’t get why Dendy felt the need to ban him . It’s a weather board. No one cares what is said in banter stuff. And then he doesn’t respond when you ask him about why he banned him 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

what's pwm total right now? gotta be over 3"

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

would be surprised.  i'm sitting at around 2.25" about 3mi from the jetport.  This last slug coming up might do it though.

I'm seeing 2.13" with the 18z ob. My closest PWS is 2.61".

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

As a very rough guess, OT/OT is about 80% deep progressive, 10% moderate and 10% arch-Trumpanista.  What's not to (fight) like?