Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2022 OBS/DISC

40/70 Benchmark

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

11/29 it was...

Yes.  My Mother’s date of death in 1995 coinciding with my middle son’s 15th birthday.  Yet heavy snow on the way to Logan en route to Rochester (which we left 1 day earlier when mom seemed to stabilize).  A lot of mixed feelings but the snow lifted my spirits.  Heavy LES the 2 weeks we spent in Rochester.  One of my favorite times that winter was walking 5 miles home in heavy snow-with a wicked head cold.   

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What do you mean lol.

I can’t stand that product… It’s got terrible resolution …horrible load times on regular PCs.  The older format was better.  But I’m not sure - I’m wondering if I’m not using the product correctly

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I can’t stand that product… It’s got terrible resolution …horrible load times on regular PCs.  The older format was better.  But I’m not sure - I’m wondering if I’m not using the product correctly

I use radar scope. Are you referencing the current radar platform that you load from the NWS site? If so, that site blows.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I use radar scope. Are you referencing the current radar platform that you load from the NWS site? If so, that site blows.

Yup. why they did away with the old format-

Did the Trump administration hand a mandate down to suck balls?

I want them sued and the Director of technology or whatever, that persons face to be smashed against a monitor until they’re an inch of consciousness. 

Having said that… What is “RadarScope”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yup. why they did away with the old format-

Did the Trump administration hand a mandate down to suck balls?

I want them sued and the Director of technology or whatever, that phase to be smashed against a monitor until there an inch of consciousness. 

Having said that… What is “RadarScope”

The best 12 bucks or whatever it is anyway you’ll ever spend. 
I have it on my phone. Look it up in the  App Store. It had high res data and multiple products to use. 

20 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We had about 10 minutes of pitter patter raindrops but otherwise dry.  Alternating bright and gray cloud deck.  I’m happy to Stein today.  I would prefer the ground dry for some weekend yard cleanup.

I keep wondering when the rains supposed to start . Dry and warmer today than last 2. I guess it will start… at some point 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1