Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'll just add to your plethora of assorted weather lore that Mammoth CA is expecting between 2-5' of snow from tomorrow through the weekend. Build that base baby for my arrival in May!

Did you go up to the game on Saturday?

I did see that the Sierras were in for a nice hit and thought of you.  Yeah, pile it up nice and high for that late spring arrival of yours.

We decided not to go up for the game, sadly.  The 4pm kickoff meant we wouldn't be home until close to midnight and it's just too much to ask of anyone to watch the kids at night right now.  Let's just say sleep has been hard to come by in the MJS household lately.  Better days ahead, hopefully.  Must say, the Nits exceeded my expectations this year.  Hearing the Rose Bowl is a real possibility.  Very excited for next year's team.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I did see that the Sierras were in for a nice hit and thought of you.  Yeah, pile it up nice and high for that late spring arrival of yours.

We decided not to go up for the game, sadly.  The 4pm kickoff meant we wouldn't be home until close to midnight and it's just too much to ask of anyone to watch the kids at night right now.  Let's just say sleep has been hard to come by in the MJS household lately.  Better days ahead, hopefully.  Must say, the Nits exceeded my expectations this year.  Hearing the Rose Bowl is a real possibility.  Very excited for next year's team.

I agree, next years team with Allar and those FR RB's I'm hoping for the best!

10 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

It's a shame that the wheels fell off the cart against the Buckeyes or it could have been a special season. Led Michigan at halftime but they had no business being in that game. OSU was winnable. 

Rose Bowl has an addendum that they can select a school that travels well and hasn't played in the game recently...OSU has been out there twice since our last visit. Could happen.

We need Georgia to beat LSU or else our destination will be Orlando instead of Pasadena or Dallas. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Line coming through here right now.  Not too impressive. 

I came on here to say that it looked like you were getting the goods. I guess radar looks more impressive than reality. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It's a shame that the wheels fell off the cart against the Buckeyes or it could have been a special season. Led Michigan at halftime but they had no business being in that game. OSU was winnable. 

Rose Bowl has an addendum that they can select a school that travels well and hasn't played in the game recently...OSU has been out there twice since our last visit. Could happen.

We need Georgia to beat LSU or else our destination will be Orlando instead of Pasadena or Dallas. 

I came on here to say that it looked like you were getting the goods. I guess radar looks more impressive than reality. 

It is raining moderately but much less wind and no "storm" like activity.   Looks like there are some embedded areas of rain+ in the line...small though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paweather said:

I agree, next years team with Allar and those FR RB's I'm hoping for the best!

Yes sir!  And more importantly, what should be an outstanding O-line, especially with Fashanu coming back and hopefully Scruggs doing so as well.

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah the Michigan game was a complete debacle coming off a bye but the OSU game was a pretty even affair outside of a couple splash plays towards the end.  I guess if you just look at Penn State's results versus those two it's a not a complete shock how "The Game" played out.  I will not even entertain LSU beating Georgia; nope, won't do it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Yes sir!  And more importantly, what should be an outstanding O-line, especially with Fashanu coming back and hopefully Scruggs doing so as well.

Yeah the Michigan game was a complete debacle coming off a bye but the OSU game was a pretty even affair outside of a couple splash plays towards the end.  I guess if you just look at Penn State's results versus those two it's a not a complete shock how "The Game" played out.  I will not even entertain LSU beating Georgia; nope, won't do it!

You've been watching Mike Tomlin press conferences or somethin'? :) 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, paweather said:

Same here short and sweet dumped 3" in 5 minutes. 

It rained hard here at work...but nearly THAT hard. 

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Skies clearing just to the west up here in Harrisburg.  That peak of sunshine may just yet happen. 

Delayed but not denied!

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is quite sunny here...variably sunny. 

Is there a considerable amount of variableness to the sunshine?

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It rained hard here at work...but nearly THAT hard. 

Delayed but not denied!

Is there a considerable amount of variableness to the sunshine?

It is not enough sun to need sunscreen but not cloudy either.  It is usually a precursor to fair weather with at the most flurries or sprinkles to still come.  :-)