Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

38 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The ensembles, 0z EPS & GEPS as well as the 6z GEFS, all have increased snow amounts over the next 16 days, most of it in week 2.

I just use these as an indicator for the response to the pattern change, but this is a good sign on these runs.

The MA board is digesting and dissecting (parsing?) a CFS run into Jan, so it is open season for any and all maps at this point.  If JI draws a Jan snow map, post it! 

See the source image

Looks like we'll end November ~2.5 degrees AN, not too shabby considering we were running 13.5 above on November 7th.  National high of 92 at Falcon Lake, TX and low of -19 near White Sulphur Springs, MT.  I'm with @Itstrainingtime in thinking we see some late day sun, hopefully it at least pops before sunset.  Carry on.

45 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Looks like we'll end November ~2.5 degrees AN, not too shabby considering we were running 13.5 above on November 7th.  National high of 92 at Falcon Lake, TX and low of -19 near White Sulphur Springs, MT.  I'm with @Itstrainingtime in thinking we see some late day sun, hopefully it at least pops before sunset.  Carry on.

I'll just add to your plethora of assorted weather lore that Mammoth CA is expecting between 2-5' of snow from tomorrow through the weekend. Build that base baby for my arrival in May!

Did you go up to the game on Saturday?

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I will throw it out there... I predict MDT is 1 to 2 BN for Dec. 

Edited to say 1-2.  Torn between that and 2-3 and decided to back pedal 30 min after posting the first predict.