Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

We're going to need Pulisic healthy to have any chance of advancing past the Netherlands. 

I am surprised how injured he sounds.  I know it was a hit but possibly a rib injury.   But this game, had a ball go under the goalie but still stay out.   US just stopped trying to advance and it almost cost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, it was a LONG 9 min.   Now the Dutch.  Every time someone says Dutch all I can think of is this:

image.png.5e981699a9332a37afe8590347d952fd.png

LOL. Yeah the Dutch will be tough for sure. I hope Pulisic is OK. Surprised he didn’t come back in the 2nd half especially since he played at the end of the 1st half. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

CXY 60 tomorrow?  I say they....come up just short at 58 or 59 as part of a very rainy and windy day which could feature some thunderstorms.   If it were (or ends up being) going to be a tad Sunnier then 60-65 would be on the board. 

Unlike Sunday, I think the rain moves out AND the sun appears...mark me down for a 63 at CXY. 

Forecast for tomorrow....South wind 14 to 18 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Not sure about the wind forecast, But I think they are a little heavy on the rain. Looking for less than an inch.

On the grass mowing this year?? snow in the morning and the mowed in the afternoon. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Were you doing it for spite, or did it need mowed?  

About half of it needed mowed. It was still plenty green yet, too. That was the year my wife's hyacinths poked out of the ground as well. Our neighbor had a couple hyacinths that got full sun on a southern exposure and were about 3" high. 

59 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Forecast for tomorrow....South wind 14 to 18 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Not sure about the wind forecast, But I think they are a little heavy on the rain. Looking for less than an inch.

On the grass mowing this year?? snow in the morning and the mowed in the afternoon. :lol:

My grass is very green.  Slowed growing signifigantly but one more mow upcoming.