Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Thing is, I did not radiate well last night. Not sure what is different tonight, but I find these small variations fascinating.

I do not think you can fully blame an inversion over your way last night.  That would be a low one. But looks clear on the models and obs tonight.  Especially in the high areas to my southwest where there are lots of 50's.

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I do not think you can fully blame an inversion over your way last night.  That would be a low one. But looks clear on the models and obs tonight.  Especially in the high areas to my southwest where there are lots of 50's.

Ironically, a quick glance at the station shows the temp has risen sharply up to 43, LOL 

25 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought it may make it back in the second week of the month, but we have lost the battle now.    Another 55-60 day.  

We have come a very long way with cutting into the + departure over the last 10 days thanks to the recent cold pattern.

It will be tough to bring it down much more with the forecast temperatures through the end of the month.

18 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

We have come a very long way with cutting into the + departure over the last 10 days thanks to the recent cold pattern.

It will be tough to bring it down much more with the forecast temperatures through the end of the month.

Yea, looking 2-3 now.  It was a long ride down from the +9 or +10. 

• Like 1