Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

15 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

KMDT current 46 and forecast is 51.  looks on track

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=40.19597500000003&lon=-76.73252999999994#.Y30MVb3MK70

Isnt this fun (or juvenile) everyone.....

Ok I've gotta get back to work, so the troll can play for a while.  

paweather troll is alive. :D

7 minutes ago, paweather said:

Hahaha no nonsense I was just kidding I like your analysis. 

lol and thanks. And thats all it is...analysis on a disco board, that many of us like to chirp our thoughts on things...wright or wrong, but ya know...there's one knowitall on every forum.

Wizard of Oz (aka BayState Eye Center) | BayState Eye Center

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Weird.  A model bust low this AM and now the reverse bust with the highs.   Not even the HRRR has hourly plots of 54 and 55. 

Wind sock up top is blowing (lightly) from south to north -  combine that with full sun and very low humidity and it's a recipe for large temp swings. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wind sock up top is blowing (lightly) from south to north -  combine that with full sun and very low humidity and it's a recipe for large temp swings. 

Yea, sometimes I get stuck in the models not being wrong.  I usually do not apply the 3-5 rule to the HRRR since it is hourly.  Maybe the temps level off now and do not go much higher and the model timing was just off. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Quick check at home, work, and a couple of contacts all reporting temps in the 55-57 range currently.  Temps have leveled over the past hour. Still well above forecast. 

Oh,  I was not suggesting you should be 60.  His/her temp may be getting effected by different factors. They actually made it.  But yea zones were 7-10 too low for the warmer spots today.  MU's forecast was more spot on. 

image.png.aa7bdfafdc593865b596af437b5798ad.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paweather said:

48 sun going down another day in the books

Now some Tobias v. Big Ben action. 

Hey, I just checked the MA LR thread and folks are seeming quite happy once we get a bit into Dec.  Teleconnections are not my thing as there is a lot of guess work but it's a better vibe and look once we get past the next couple weeks.  Let's hope the reality of LR models becomes fact to set up a White Dec.  It may soon be @Blizzard of 93 time to show some real threats.   

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Now some Tobias v. Big Ben action. 

Hey, I just checked the MA LR thread and folks are seeming quite happy once we get a bit into Dec.  Teleconnections are not my thing as there is a lot of guess work but it's a better vibe and look once we get past the next couple weeks.  Let's hope the reality of LR models becomes fact to set up a White Dec.  It may soon be @Blizzard of 93 time to show some real threats.   

Can’t wait!! Let’s make it happen. 

• Like 1