• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

The 18Z GFS is a heat bath up top this coming weekend.  2M is fairly warm but it is above freezing in all levels of precip formation up past 500.   Need some cold air to be around to "bring down to the surface" for a miracle in that situation but there is none.  +10C 850's through the entire storm.  Different track and evolution and things change. 

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not sure about everyone else but they took the 'Boys away from me when James Brown came on and said they were reverting to a more competitive game and the Steel came on. 

It's frustrating when that happens. I don't know or understand all of the particulars on when games get pulled off the air, but ABC27 stayed with Texas-Oklahoma State instead of switching to Penn State's whiteout game which made zero sense to me. I was really upset that night, apologies to Canderson, but I'm guessing that the majority of 27's viewing area cares a little more about the Nittany Lions than the Longhorns.

• Like 2

Short and Mid-term model run down-Wet Weekend (GFS and CMC) or Friday and Weekend (Euro)  and slightly BN temps trending to AN.   Entering the last 10 days of fall, MDT is 3.4 AN for November.  With the moderating temps potentially pushing highs into the 50's and near 60 this week (Normal high for Thanksgiving is only 50) it seems quite likely MDT will end up Nov AN.   @Blizzard of 93 has thread starting duties in 11 days.