Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

On 11/6/2022 at 12:18 PM, paweather said:

Agree 100%! Yes the flyers are surprising but they finally have a quality coach and it is showing right now. Train wreck Sixers are down and out. 

On 11/6/2022 at 12:23 PM, Itstrainingtime said:

Flyers will go as far as Carter Hart takes them. Solid goaltending can make up some of the lack of talent issues. 

@paweather - through his first 7 starts, Carter Hart has a .943 save percentage. That is insane. The Flyers are so bad, so outmatched every night...yet to this point they have a decent record and it's 100% due to Hart's play between the pipes. He was so touted as a rookie and then really struggled the past couple of years...great story to see him playing the way that many thought that he would all along. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@paweather - through his first 7 starts, Carter Hart has a .943 save percentage. That is insane. The Flyers are so bad, so outmatched every night...yet to this point they have a decent record and it's 100% due to Hart's play between the pipes. He was so touted as a rookie and then really struggled the past couple of years...great story to see him playing the way that many thought that he would all along. 

Very happy for Carter struggled the last couple lot of years. He is playing great! Coaching does help him as well but this Flyer team with hardly any talent start and ends with Goaltending. South Philly should be fun tonight Phx against the sixers. Embiid probably out with another illness. :D I predict a blowout and not the Sixers. Let's hope Doc gets fired after it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Double digit miss on the zones today.  Currently 80 and zone had (and still has) high of 69.  HGR at 77. CXY 78, MDT Out of service....heat stroke?  Hard to believe it could be in the mid 30's tomorrow AM. 

All those stations several degrees warmer than around here - both MIA (Maytown International) and MU reporting 74. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Today was the warmest feeling of the warm stretch.     Was not as humid but the sun was just drilling down and baking until about 30-45 min ago.  Seven consecutive days over 70. 

I have not been outside since 8:30am as work is a mess due to rampant illness so I appreciate the reports. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

p168i.gif?1667854733

2 things about this image:

• Lots of rain on the east coast
  • All of that red in eastern CA is snow...a LOT of snow. Where I'm going in May received 12-18" last week, but between tonight and Wednesday...expecting 58"-96" according to the current forecast. 

Build that snowpack to last! 

WOW that is a lot of rain even for the LSV. 

52 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

NWS AFD says no flooding from Nicole but I see progs show 3-5" of rain in a 12-24 hour period.  That is a lot of rain. 

we sure could use some rain. River is getting super low. 0.4”

would be nice to head into winter with a little surplus.

The sun sure was intense today. Short sleeves today.

7 minutes ago, pawatch said:

we sure could use some rain. River is getting super low. 0.4”

would be nice to head into winter with a little surplus.

The sun sure was intense today. Short sleeves today.

Yea, the sun was June like today.  Rain looks like a very good bet before the real cold hits.   I still see some warmer spots hitting 70 or over Thur/Fri

• Like 1