Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

34 minutes ago, canderson said:

73 at 8 o clock. It’s June weather. 

HRRR gets MDT down to 65 which would break the highest Max Min in Nov history if it played out and did not go below by 11:59 tomorrow night.   It is Nov and have to keep the windows closed or the house will get too warm.  And CXY....saved by an off min jump to 80.

image.thumb.png.adb26e3ff48f45be81e6b174b1489935.png

Williamsport Report at 5:21a. It is 69 at the Montoursville Airport. I reopened the closed front porch door and turned down heat to make sure it didn't come on while I was sleep about an hour ago. What weather! 

Looking ahead, it's 40s during day and lower 30s-20s at night starting next Sunday. Not ready for that. Will also have to see completely dark sky an hour earlier tonight to really believe Daylight Savings is gone. But I guess ready or not, the end of summer is really here this time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, paweather said:

Well I let it soak in great run Phillies congrats Dusty and the Astors great series but we needed to take 2 out of 3 at home and didn’t. On to the Sixers :D

71 cloudy summer like yuck!

I'm really down on the Sixers. They keep adding talent but this team will not win a championship. I honestly doubt they make it past the 1st or 2nd round again. Lots of reasons for my thoughts though no one is interested in hearing them. :)

I'm spending much more time watching my Flyers this season. Completely opposite of the 76ers - Flyers have very little talent but are playing hard. Much rather support a team that shows Philly Grit(ty) than the underachieving basketball team.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm really down on the Sixers. They keep adding talent but this team will not win a championship. I honestly doubt they make it past the 1st or 2nd round again. Lots of reasons for my thoughts though no one is interested in hearing them. :)

I'm spending much more time watching my Flyers this season. Completely opposite of the 76ers - Flyers have very little talent but are playing hard. Much rather support a team that shows Philly Grit(ty) than the underachieving basketball team.

Agree 100%! Yes the flyers are surprising but they finally have a quality coach and it is showing right now. Train wreck Sixers are down and out. 

• Like 1

Nice surprise at 2:00: Bright and sunny instead of cloudy -- for now, 74, in Williamsport. Calling for rain before 5:00 but only around 50% chance.  Hoping it stays away until later tonight. Record high to break is 77. Record low is 20; it was still 69 around 5:00a and tonight at 11:00p we are still going to be 66. 

What a day!  What a week it's been for November!