Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

11 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I can't believe the difference in temps. And you thought I was bad in the summer.

Basically the same temps at MDT and CXY with them at 45.  We are at 46 now. 

A good bit of the LSV is in the 40's and 50's.  I also see lower 50's just to the south of the M/D line.  Probably radiational cooling for you.  Get little of that here being so high. 

image.thumb.png.f3008f6b86208e64196c7e8c85e285c9.png

Yeah...so, for the first time in 57 years on this earth, I decided to sport a Phillies logo yesterday. That was such an extreme act on my part that the team promptly became a part of history in their first game with their new superfan.

I've removed said logo. I just hope that I'm not the cause of the Phillies demise. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah...so, for the first time in 57 years on this earth, I decided to sport a Phillies logo yesterday. That was such an extreme act on my part that the team promptly became a part of history in their first game with their new superfan.

I've removed said logo. I just hope that I'm not the cause of the Phillies demise. 

I knew it I needed someone to blame for last night :D ......Not your fault you were not in the batter box. I am trying to just get over it and move on to tonight. Sixers looked good also last night. :( Today is another day, 

38 minutes ago, canderson said:

Wonder what the longest stretch of consecutive 70+ days in November Harrisburg has had? It very well might make it to 8 this month. 

Been doing some searching...Nov 1975 featured 9 consecutive 70 and above days.   But the lows were not too bad.  This time the lows may be quite a bit higher.    1931 was the warmest Nov if the info below is correct.  70's near Thanksgiving (but not a long consecutive streak).

Signed:  @TimB Jr.

image.png.fa27d4e94df3d5ac272654d07c782e19.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Been doing some searching...Oct 1975 featured 9 consecutive 70 and above days.   But the lows were not too bad.  This time the lows may be quite a bit higher.    1931 was the warmest Nov if the info below is correct.  70's near Thanksgiving (but not a long consecutive streak).

Signed:  @TimB Jr.

image.png.fa27d4e94df3d5ac272654d07c782e19.png

The consecutive days stuff is a royal pain in the ass to find exactly what you want with those type of stats. I love xmACIS, but not for that.

1 minute ago, TimB said:

The consecutive days stuff is a royal pain in the ass to find exactly what you want with those type of stats. I love xmACIS, but not for that.

I am close to right since the other Novembers go down fast on the average.  I checked down a few.  But yea I did not see a definitive way to find the exact data vs. the hint above.   This Nov seems destined to end up on that list though.  Going to need some very cold readings second half to keep us off it.