Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Finished with .46" of rain, all but .04" fell in 20 minutes just after midnight. 

@Bubbler86- very dark and damp here, but no fog to speak of at home or on my way to the office. Not even on high ground or along the river. 

I saw a fog advisory to my south but none here.  Lifting a little bit now.  It was foggy in the higher and lower elevations.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paweather said:

Red November 57 and Cloudy looks like a great night for Baseball. 

I've never rooted so hard for the Phillies in my life.

I've never rooted for the Phillies in my life.

I hope they win...I want them to win...I really think that Houston top to bottom is better, BUT, the best team doesn't always win. :) 

• Like 2

When the dust settled, our wild #October temp. rollercoaster wound up statistically “near normal,” in aggregate. However, it was still the chilliest October at @millersvilleu since 2011 (-1.39°F). Due to the 2.86” of rain that fell from #Ian’s remnants, precip. was above normal.

(MU) - Winter Outlook will be coming today! 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I hope they win...I want them to win...I really think that Houston top to bottom is better, BUT, the best team doesn't always win. :) 

I agree 100% with you. Houston is the better team there is little doubt about it. Better pitching for sure maybe better hitting as well at least from top to bottom of the lineup. Thanks for cheering on the Phils. And your exactly right the better teams don't always win look at the Mets Dodgers and Braves, Now give me a good winter outlook. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I thought you'd be on the Houston wagon with the "Ville" connection

57 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Finished with .46" of rain, all but .04" fell in 20 minutes just after midnight. 

@Bubbler86- very dark and damp here, but no fog to speak of at home or on my way to the office. Not even on high ground or along the river. 

Hmmmm curious, plenty of fog over this way, particularly near the ridges. Nothing like what Bubbler was describing but fog nonetheless.  I must have missed most of the heavy stuff you got around midnight — .22” of total rain for this guy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Hmmmm curious, plenty of fog over this way, particularly near the ridges. Nothing like what Bubbler was describing but fog nonetheless.  I must have missed most of the heavy stuff you got around midnight — .22” of total rain for this guy. 

I was driving behind a school bus and it was so bad the bus driver missed her kids stop, because she could not see it, then jammed the brakes on to stop and I was lucky not to hit her.  You could not see from one side of the road to the other.   School probably should have been delayed. 

51 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I thought you'd be on the Houston wagon with the "Ville" connection

As much as I normally dislike the Phillies, this team is made up of a bunch of guys who are very easy to root for. I love the young talent with guys like Stott, Bohm, and others. Plus, who thought they'd be playing in November? Easy for me to root for the 'dog, especially if that team is likeable to begin with. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

From 12:02am to 12:09am I picked up .23" - it woke both of us up simultaneously...it was a flat out deluge. Sounded very much like an intense summer storm. (minus the "storm" part) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

As much as I normally dislike the Phillies, this team is made up of a bunch of guys who are very easy to root for. I love the young talent with guys like Stott, Bohm, and others. Plus, who thought they'd be playing in November? Easy for me to root for the 'dog, especially if that team is likeable to begin with. 

I'm with ya brother. 

• Like 3

On 10/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, Cashtown_Coop said:

We are at peak leaf color in my area.  This year has been exceptionally vibrant with colors.  The weather has been great for getting projects outside completed.   Lets save the cold air for December when it really counts.  

8BF2BD23-706B-4F32-BD3C-DECEE39BFAE9.jpeg

Amazing shot. Are these you COOP stations on your property? Do you know what happened to the Carroll Valley AWOS? They seem to not report anymore. Site R seems pretty hit or miss anymore too.