Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

18 hours ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

We are at peak leaf color in my area.  This year has been exceptionally vibrant with colors.  The weather has been great for getting projects outside completed.   Lets save the cold air for December when it really counts.  

8BF2BD23-706B-4F32-BD3C-DECEE39BFAE9.jpeg

My family took a ride to get some apples yesterday down your way to Hollabaugh’s Orchard. The fall colors were spectacular.

I also agree with saving the colder air & stormy pattern for when it counts, but let’s try to bring it from around Thanksgiving onward!

• Like 1

Looks like another warmish week to 10 day on tap.  Mid/late next week looks to be next chance at another cold press, but that's far away and I'm not divin in too deep.  Just gonna roll w/ what we got and enjoy it. 

But fwiw the GFS a couple days back had a retrograding LP off SE coast that created a rather bizzare snow event for N 1/2 of state.  I had to loop it a couple times.  Was just fun to look at, and no hat hung on that run whatsoever, but I guess its time enough for strange things to happen as we get deeper into autumn.   

• Like 1

Read that the rain was cancelled but just took my first AM look at the HRRR and 3K and they both look pretty rainy.  Not a lot of rain vs.  on and off all day.  And next weekend....ugggh, get out the bathing suits.   Possible some hot spots like CXY hit 70 or over 5-7 days in a row starting tomorrow or Wed.