Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS has some of us right back into the low 70's on Mon (extrapolated from the 2PM readings seen on the TT version of the model).  Icon lower in the mid and upper 60's.   Really wish all the 70's (and potential 70's) would be on the weekend instead of work time.   Chamber weather.   Give us a nice send off into winter. 

Snowing Halloween. :D You read it here first. 

Just now, paweather said:

NO!!!!!

Nothing good comes from snow that early - at least that's what our history has been. We had snow in early October 1979...ended up with a TOTAL of 7.5" (MU) for the entire winter. I don't think the winter of 2011-12 was much better after it snowed in October. 

Keep that October snow far away please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, paweather said:

I think it is still too early for it to be as cold as the last few days were.  Next week is shaping up to be warmer than normal several days and could have one of those 80 days in there but its not crazy warm.   There are one or two lows in the 60's on the GFS for parts of the LSV.  That is a bit more extreme easily into double digit departures. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

NO!!!!!

Nothing good comes from snow that early - at least that's what our history has been. We had snow in early October 1979...ended up with a TOTAL of 7.5" (MU) for the entire winter. I don't think the winter of 2011-12 was much better after it snowed in October. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think it is still too early for it to be as cold as the last few days were.  Next week is shaping up to be warmer than normal several days and could have one of those 80 days in there but its not crazy warm.   There are one or two lows in the 60's on the GFS for parts of the LSV.  That is a bit more extreme easily into double digit departures. 

Yeah I am messing around Superstorm would get on my case as well. :D

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

NO!!!!!

Lol, October snow has a very small sample size!

I say bring & I will take my chances this Winter!

So this is how the seasons play out in Phoenix...

We have Arizona summer from June to September, then Pennsylvania summer in October and November, then Pennsylvania spring from December to March, then Pennsylvania summer again from mid March to May, and then back to Arizona summer starting in June.

Perfect for me!!!

• Like 4