• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

The once dry GFS is now probably the wettest of the more popular models as it continues to intensify and move Ian further North before landfall.  In additional it now throws back more moisture from any costal development late weekend/early next week.   I say this realizing that the Florida Gov just went on National TV and used the GFS as an example of why people did not evacuate.

image.thumb.png.8f8b7ca88cf09a7d97c1544529b58c61.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The once dry GFS is now probably the wettest of the more popular models as it continues to intensify and move Ian further North before landfall.  In additional it now throws back more moisture from any costal development late weekend/early next week.   I say this realizing that the Florida Gov just went on National TV and used the GFS as an example of why people did not evacuate.

image.thumb.png.8f8b7ca88cf09a7d97c1544529b58c61.png

So you think we will be getting the wetter solution?

15 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

So you think we will be getting the wetter solution?

I think the storm is coming further north on its initial landfall so any solutions that said no rain seem out the door.  The GFS was basically that just a day or so ago.  I would not forecast 2-4" either.  1-2" seems safe for a forecast.   The key with the GFS is the additional rain early next week.   Now may be a good time to do over seeding of grass if being done this fall. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Meso's say were about to be moist.

Nam looks juicy.  Still not in ideal range, but early week suppression thoughts are starting to diminish.  forumwide soaker

Wish I planted grass, but id only be feeding the grubs....I'll get those bastards next year.

namconus_apcpn_neus_28.png

A soaker in AC. Dang. no boardwalk walking. 

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

First potential LSV freeze next weekend on the CMC and GFS but before that,  1 or 2 days in the 70's and an outside shot at 80 for the HIA....depending on high placement to the North.  Dry after this weekend/early next week.   The Maytown electric company likes the 70's. 

I'm loving my 90s right now!!! :sizzle:

• Haha 1