• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

don’t get me wrong, I’m well aware of the potential in the lanco area. Was just never in the right spot at the right time.

I’m close enough to the ocean here that we get a daily sea breeze which really cuts the heat and humidity. I find it more comfortable here in the summer than in Lancaster because of it.

I was wondering why you were not posting as much.

Now I know.

Agree, any sea breeze is better than none.

44 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

No not quite. Still on the northern base of the ridge. One downside is I’ll probably be just high enough now to miss out on some of the more extreme cold air inversion temps I used to measure at night. Can’t win ‘em all. 

congrats man.  Hoping many good years in the new casa.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, canderson said:

Models showing Ian doesn't stall and instead moves back into the Atlantic for a 2nd landfall around Charleston then drives the remnants up here as the H weakens. 

18z ready your post.  HP ticks north and precip shield responds accordingly. 

Saturday in play for some moisture (for all you sport attending fans).  I hope to sit in a tree Sat PM so I'm keepin an eye on it as well.  

1 hour ago, Superstorm said:

I will take elevated snow totals over a few colder mornings any day.

Agreed, just not sure I’ll actually see any elevated snow totals at this new location, especially since I’ll be 5-10 minutes closer to the almighty sleet line that always approaches from the southeast haha. 

16 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I am calling it now. I think i'm just going to forget about Nat's game Saturday. I'll hunker inside and watch the PSU game  

Beers cheaper and much more readily available....and you have instant replay.

just trying to turn the -'s into a +'s for you.....

7 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Beers cheaper and much more readily available....and you have instant replay.

just trying to turn the -'s into a +'s for you.....

bro, i'd much rather be watching the football game :drunk: so its definitely a + . we were only going to game because my daughter got us free tickets and my nephews family has never been to that stadium. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yet another nudge north this morning from WPC:

In my interpretation, the storm clearing Florida and then going back West into GA/SC makes a huge difference for us up here.   Similar to it missing a front and meandering to our SW.  Now some progs like the GFS minor it out over the US and are a lot drier than that WPC maps. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In my interpretation, the storm clearing Florida and then going back West into GA/SC makes a huge difference for us up here.   Similar to it missing a front and meandering to our SW.  Now some progs like the GFS minor it out over the US and are a lot drier than that WPC maps. 

My interpretation of your interpretation is that you interpreted the situation correctly.  

• Haha 1