Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

18 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I finished yesterday with 0.00" - can't say there wasn't a drop as I wasn't home, but the browning of the yard is happening quickly.

Both MDT and MDbub are under .1" total for 13 days running now.  Tomorrow could break otherwise we are going for 20+ depending on the 'Cane.  

48 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Both MDT and MDbub are under .1" total for 13 days running now.  Tomorrow could break otherwise we are going for 20+ depending on the 'Cane.  

Yes, but MDT is only .25 below normal for this month to date. 
MDT is only 1.80 below normal for the entire year to date.

These are departures that can be quickly overcome with one good period of rain.

Lol, no epic drought (I’m being sarcastic again)!

D0C911CE-75D7-49BA-91CE-99A5C957C682.jpeg

Good chance of showers tomorrow per CTP. This could help some of the yards out there that are struggling.

Sunday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 74. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Sunday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.