Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

42 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Very much so. Was outside in the garden earlier cussing out all of you AC turn-offers, LOL 

The AC turner offers are in for some mid 80's houses today.  LOL.    I just spent 60 min watering and trying to save some of the grass I planted as well as the plants which look like they are on their last legs with no water from the sky in 6 days now. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The AC turner offers are in for some mid 80's houses today.  LOL.    I just spent 60 min watering and trying to save some of the grass I planted as well as the plants which look like they are on their last legs with no water from the sky in 6 days now. 

I've been watering every day - tomatoes are still doing okay but my eggplant not so much.

Quite breezy out there as well.

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The folks down south look at posts like this and mock us even louder.   In the 22 years since 2000 the "North" has won 2 Championships and the South 20.  Both North wins were Ohio State.   PSU won today so good for them but hard to mock when its 20-2 when it counts.  

Yep.

Hard to imagine anyone beating Georgia and if someone does it's likely going to be the school from Tuscaloosa...

13 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hey even I have my limits. I'm 100% turning mine on today lmao

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, canderson said:

Going to me a run at 90 Wednesday but that looks to be about it, indeed. Big cool down into the weekend.  

Yea, a hot better part of this week coming up.  My quick guess as of now is 80's at MDT for 4 days in a row then 70's one day so possible AN 5 of the 7 days.  No imminent cold high temps seen on the GFS.   Cool.   Normal highs start off the week at 77 and spiral down to 74 by this time next week.  3 degree drop in one week.   RE: the 90 possibility, the record for Wed at MDT is 94  set in 1895 when there were no cars to pollute. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, a hot better part of this week coming up.  My quick guess as of now is 80's at MDT for 4 days in a row then 70's one day so possible AN 5 of the 7 days.  No imminent cold high temps seen on the GFS.   Cool.   Normal highs start off the week at 77 and spiral down to 74 by this time next week.  3 degree drop in one week.   RE: the 90 possibility, the record for Wed at MDT is 94  set in 1895 when there were no cars to pollute. 

Yes I doubt we get to 90 but I can see some 88s around. By cooldown I meant more lows - probably first 40s of the season here next Saturday or Sunday. Seeing The National Saturday night along the river,  sunny high 70, low 47 sounds ideal. 

• Like 1