Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am sure it has happened before but can't recall an area this size, on the East Coast, showing little to no precip during a non winter month.  Even during the really dry summer back several years (here) it always showed at least .25" of convective rain.   From Harrisburg to Atlanta.   The fantasy Cane is gone. 

image.png.a4aa141592b42d91d34664487ec395de.png

18z GFS is like hold on a minute...Has Fiona almost just about land falling in North Carolina and heading up the coast now lol. Still a long ways out but I wouldn't count any effects from a tropical system out yet. But that's if Fiona can even survive the trek through the Caribbean

10 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

18z GFS is like hold on a minute...Has Fiona almost just about land falling in North Carolina and heading up the coast now lol. Still a long ways out but I wouldn't count any effects from a tropical system out yet. But that's if Fiona can even survive the trek through the Caribbean

Good catch and a huge change of over 1000 miles.   We will be in OC, MD that weekend and would have to leave a day early.  945 bearing down.   Still a good two weeks of little to no rain here.   Even if the Cane veered left it would be 15 or so days since it rained of any significance. 

12 hours ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Gone in a poof.  Seems timing is a key as the SLP is earlier in climbing north at 6Z and gets grabbed by a front.   Euro seems slowest and the storm is still in play at 240. 

• Like 1