Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

56 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I turned air off, opened the windows. My daughter now hates me :blink:

Looks like we get by with no rain Saturday, but the 2nd half of weekend doesn't look great

Yea, Sat daytime looks great.  Evening and nighttime is still a toss especially west. HRRR has showers in the LSV around 6Pm tomorrow and Sunday is another soaker.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, Sat daytime looks great.  Evening and nighttime is still a toss especially west. HRRR has showers in the LSV around 6Pm tomorrow and Sunday is another soaker.  

shit i didn't see that. I though just cloudy and cool. I'm last minute squeezing in 1 more baseball game on the island

4 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Not the Steelers

Sigh. At least my trip is only 3 weeks away. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Is your wife letting you off the hook for chores?  LOL

She's got my weekend planned out - chores until noon tomorrow, then again after 3:30. Sunday I get a reprieve if it's raining. Ain't no one in here rooting for a rainy Sunday like I am. LOL

• Haha 3

Northeast Drought Summary

Some improvements were made on the map in response to widespread rainfall across much of the region during the past week. Rainfall amounts ranged from 1 to 5+ inches with the highest totals observed in northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Improvements were made in areas of New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine. During the past 30-day period, rainfall departures from normal were largest along the coastal areas of New Jersey and New York, with deficits ranging from 2 to 4+ inches. Conversely, wetter-than-normal conditions prevailed in areas including central Pennsylvania, Upstate New York, isolated areas of Connecticut and Massachusetts, eastern New Hampshire, and Maine. For the week, average temperatures were 1 to 5 deg F above normal across the southern portion of the region while below-normal temperatures were observed in areas of Upstate New York, northern locales of Vermont and New Hampshire, and across much of Maine.

Full Summary

image.thumb.png.3fe50c890959748f9a1689c01c8c1e61.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sigh. At least my trip is only 3 weeks away. 

She's got my weekend planned out - chores until noon tomorrow, then again after 3:30. Sunday I get a reprieve if it's raining. Ain't no one in here rooting for a rainy Sunday like I am. LOL

if it is raining, i won't feel bad going to a local hole in the wall to watch it

• Like 1