Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England Met Fall 2022 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

13 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

This is me, I wear shorts pretty much year round unless it’s like 0 degrees out. I’m never outside long enough that it’s an issue 

I can't imagine not spending time outdoors.  If it's raining maybe not and if we have zr it's too dangerous for me but otherwise at least 2-3 hours/day every day.  

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

A supposed weenie who's never outside long?  Hmmm

45 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I can't imagine not spending time outdoors.  If it's raining maybe not and if we have zr it's too dangerous for me but otherwise at least 2-3 hours/day every day.  

I work outside 40 hours a week :lol:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, weathafella said:

You were mentioned in the LES thread as possibly the originator Of the storm snow walk as others were callIng it the “Jeb Walk”. Perhaps it’s the Jerry Walk 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

This is me, I wear shorts pretty much year round unless it’s like 0 degrees out. I’m never outside long enough that it’s an issue 

My oldest wheres shorts year round, And he is outside, Gets a lot of comment about his sanity wearing them in the winter.......lol

8 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You were mentioned in the LES thread as possibly the originator Of the storm snow walk as others were callIng it the “Jeb Walk”. Perhaps it’s the Jerry Walk 

I recall Jeb as unpopular in the politics forum.  Mid Atlantic, IIRC, did walks in 2 inch/hour snow, just because.  My parents on Long Island didn't really let me, but visiting Grandma in North Quincy, walks in near zil vis snow, with the MBTA trains arcing and sparking, ah, good times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

I've tried venison, but it seems so bland.  I've only had burgers and stew though.

One of the butchers i use gives you the option when he vac packs your venison to infuse the meat with numerous different flavorings, I had him do some bourbon and teryaki steak tips and i'll tell you what, Its awesome as well as he makes a deer sausage spiced to the heat of your liking, The burger, He mixes it with some fat as its very lean.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dryslot said:

,One of the butchers i use gives you the option when he vac packs your venison to infuse the meat with numerous different flavorings, I had him do some bourbon and teryaki steak tips and i'll tell you what, Its awesome as well as he makes a deer sausage spiced to the heat of your liking, The burger, He mixes it with some fat as its very lean.

Oh. Now that sounds pretty good.

4 hours ago, dryslot said:

One of the butchers i use gives you the option when he vac packs your venison to infuse the meat with numerous different flavorings, I had him do some bourbon and teryaki steak tips and i'll tell you what, Its awesome as well as he makes a deer sausage spiced to the heat of your liking, The burger, He mixes it with some fat as its very lean.

The backstraps are good, the rest my cousin makes burgers, sausage and stews, I don't hunt but he does.

• Like 1