Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England Met Fall 2022 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

2 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

How was the show?  I really like those guys.

It was pretty good.  Had not been to a "big" show since... 2017?

Some really talented musicians for guitar, drums, and vocals.  Not sure which category of music I would place them in... hard rock/progressive/hair metal?  

They need to work a bit on their stage presence, but their musicianship was very good.

That venue is great for a show like this.  I also expected a much younger crowd since our daughter introduced us to their music Very few kids.  Mostly people in their 30s-60s...

21 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Some really talented musicians for guitar, drums, and vocals.  Not sure which category of music I would place them in... hard rock/progressive/hair metal?  

They need to work a bit on their stage presence, but their musicianship was very good.

That venue is great for a show like this.  I also expected a much younger crowd since our daughter introduced us to their music Very few kids.  Mostly people in their 30s-60s...

Because they're a Led Zeppelin knock off?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I saw them with my 13 yr old son at Mohegan Sun on Fri. Amazing show

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Older people living off of the Zeppelin, Aerosmith vibe that they seem to give off.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

What is the parking situation for providence bruins games?

Purchasing a 20 home game ticket package, but won’t do it if parking is outrageous 

https://www.bestparking.com/providence-ri-parking/destinations/amica-mutual-pavilion-parking/bridgeport-islanders-at-providence-bruins-1233941/

I don't know if the parking prices fluctuate at the Pavilion/Convention Center garages, but it's still $2 to park over at Providence Place Mall for five hours if you don't mind walking a couple of blocks.  I think you'll spend less than $20 per game either way...