Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England Met Fall 2022 Banter

HoarfrostHubb

19 hours ago, mreaves said:

My BIL & SIL are renting a camp on Joe’s Pond in Danville, VT this week. Went up to visit this afternoon. Loons floating out front. The picture isn’t that great but it shows how nice the day was. Also took a pontoon ride with their beagle, Gage. 

AD6F1984-7C11-4F59-899F-95C1C303BFBB.jpeg

1A7FC9A2-7FA7-4695-BE38-6DE41A23EF73.jpeg

My sister in law lives in Walden. We were there a few weeks ago. Take a right at Joe's pond to get there.

23 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Was there today too, ha.  Photo looks familiar.

Fantastic day for it.  French Fries and Del’s Lemonade for lunch.  When in the Fair… first time in probably 15 years after going every year growing up.

28549A66-A70B-4485-9A96-FA665A3EE698.jpeg.054cc3f968f8f28ca26b7520bf1daa59.jpeg

Could have done a forum GTG there or at Taylor Brook Brewery.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

So many yellow jackets the last week or so.    It’s their time 

yeah I found an underground nest on Friday. found it with my string trimmer. I was lucky I only got stung once on the finger, because I was chased by several 

13 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

So many yellow jackets the last week or so.    It’s their time 

Nest populations increase all thru the warmer seasons, and when cool temps arrive, the yellowjackets get slow and dumb - stings hurt just as much but the nasty critters are much easier to avoid, also easier to whack.

If anyone is interested in joining a NFL pick em league ($30 fee for the whole season) please check out the thread for more information. This used to be just open to American Weather, however, given lack of signups this has been expanded outside of the form to hopefully draw a bigger participation. If you are interested or even have any friends interested please pass the word along! 

2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

If anyone is interested in joining a NFL pick em league ($30 fee for the whole season) please check out the thread for more information. This used to be just open to American Weather, however, given lack of signups this has been expanded outside of the form to hopefully draw a bigger participation. If you are interested or even have any friends interested please pass the word along! 

I owe you. Will pay by the end of the week.

• Thanks 1