Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Discobs 2022

George BM

11 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Absolutely. I’m trying to build a house and I hope it doesn’t rain for a month. We are about 10” above normal here. We can survive it.

I get that, is it not under roof yet? I had my house built last year, they broke ground on Sept 20th and I was watching the weather hard everyday, especially once we got into winter. Of course December doesn't get cold anymore but it was still stressful until they got under roof which was quick. Moved in on January 19th with no landscaping. Good luck man....but seriously....i'm pretty sure once we go dry we don't go back for awhile. Enjoy the journey to your new home

44 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I get that, is it not under roof yet? I had my house built last year, they broke ground on Sept 20th and I was watching the weather hard everyday, especially once we got into winter. Of course December doesn't get cold anymore but it was still stressful until they got under roof which was quick. Moved in on January 19th with no landscaping. Good luck man....but seriously....i'm pretty sure once we go dry we don't go back for awhile. Enjoy the journey to your new home

Thanks. Yeah I’m against the clock. Basement walls poured today. Hope to at least be under a roof by the first of November.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Catoctin Mts. look primed for some heavy rain. WPC disco is pretty intriguing fore terrain induced flooding this afternoon into evening.

Been wild watching that heavy stuff dissipate as it reaches Loudoun. A buddy of mine is doing a lot of aeration for customers and almost did not go and work.. glad he did. Conditions have been spotty showers.

2 minutes ago, midatlanticweather said:

Been wild watching that heavy stuff dissipate as it reaches Loudoun. A buddy of mine is doing a lot of aeration for customers and almost did not go and work.. glad he did. Conditions have been spotty showers.

CAMs appear to have the activity swing down through Loudoun County / WV Panhandle between now and 20z. Wouldn't surprise me to see the watch expanded further south a county or two.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic