• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter 2022

George BM

Yay, Guardians!!!  Won the AL Central today!  Of course, I don't expect them to really go very far in the post-season, but still.  They have a young team and weren't really expected to be there this season.  But they are talented.  At any rate, whatever happens, maybe a good lead in to next season at least.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mappy said:

i couldnt watch due to Baltimore playing on Fox at the same time, good game for me to miss. 9 sacks? Terrible. 

Wish I had missed it too. The defense just can’t stop big plays. The offense did nothing to help Wentz who played like crap. There is just no progress for a year 3 coaching staff. 

Del Rio needs to be the first to go

55 minutes ago, H2O said:

Wish I had missed it too. The defense just can’t stop big plays. The offense did nothing to help Wentz who played like crap. There is just no progress for a year 3 coaching staff. 

Del Rio needs to be the first to go

I'd say they've went backwards each year.

Playoffs the first year and almost beat Brady in round 1. Top 5 defense.

7 -10 last year.

This year - can't see them winning 7 games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mappy said:

i couldnt watch due to Baltimore playing on Fox at the same time, good game for me to miss. 9 sacks? Terrible. 

Anyone know why Baltimore was on Fox.  I know they have games on Fox if they are vs a NFC team at home, but this made no sense to me. 

47 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

Anyone know why Baltimore was on Fox.  I know they have games on Fox if they are vs a NFC team at home, but this made no sense to me. 

Not sure, just how the week went. CBS didn't play any football during the Ravens game, not that it would have mattered since WSH was on Fox too. 

• Thanks 1

Well, it finally happened. My parents moved into their new home near Sarasota (15 miles inland) and will be evacuating tomorrow to Ft Lauderdale. Looks like they will take a hit head on for their area. Their house is a fortress, so not too concerned about its integrity, but it'll certainly be an unwelcomed present. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MillvilleWx said:

Well, it finally happened. My parents moved into their new home near Sarasota (15 miles inland) and will be evacuating tomorrow to Ft Lauderdale. Looks like they will take a hit head on for their area. Their house is a fortress, so not too concerned about its integrity, but it'll certainly be an unwelcomed present. 

Hope it all stays intact for them. Looks like serious flooding if wind isn’t the main issue. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Hope it all stays intact for them. Looks like serious flooding if wind isn’t the main issue. 

No doubt about that. Their house is built to withstand Cat 5, so not concerned about that part. But what the wind blows into it is a whole other story. Flooding will def be terrible

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic