Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Banter 2022

George BM

22 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Where was Humphrey second half? I think he barely played! Peter's obviously had limited snaps, and Stephen's out...So the secondary was basically Marcus Williams, Chuck Clark and a bunch of rookies the second half...against Tyreek Hill!

He aggravated his injury and was mostly on the bench 

Raven's season ultimately hinges on Stanley, Dobbins, and eventually Gus the bus coming back and contributing. Other than Lamar, the run game was again putrid today. The D will work itself out, I think, as long as they don't accumulate more injuries. They have a lot of young talent. Lets just hope the New D coordinator isn't a young version of Dean Pees. :yikes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Raven's season ultimately hinges on Stanley, Dobbins, and eventually Gus the bus coming back and contributing. Other than Lamar, the run game was again putrid today. The D will work itself out, I think, as long as they don't accumulate more injuries. They have a lot of young talent. Lets just hope the New D coordinator isn't a young version of Dean Pees. :yikes:

Yeah the D--particularly the secondary--will improve with a some grace and mercy to avoid more injuries. As for MacDonald...wayyyyyy too early to assess him. Looked great last week, looked great for one half today and absolutely awful the second half. I'm still optimistic about him--we shall see.

As to the run game: I agree. It will obviously get better with JK and Gus back! 

Hey...in all this, maybe this prevents us from peaking too soon...who knows?

Didn't want to deal with the hassle of the shuttling from FedEx Field to ADW - so was torn on even going to try to see the air show at all. We decided on a whim to head to a strip mall by the base and managed to time our arrival right when some of the jets were starting their maneuvers. Had a blast!

2022-09-18 14.46.40.jpg

• Like 3

Tough, tough loss...BUT: I think all Ravens fans should be encouraged by that offensive display we saw today. Lamar was bearing them soundly BOTH ways today! And how about Bateman?? Had no idea he had that kind of speed! If he continues on this trajectory, he could def solidify WR1 status! He an Duv could be 1 and 2!

52 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Yeah the D--particularly the secondary--will improve with a some grace and mercy to avoid more injuries. As for MacDonald...wayyyyyy too early to assess him. Looked great last week, looked great for one half today and absolutely awful the second half. I'm still optimistic about him--we shall see.

As to the run game: I agree. It will obviously get better with JK and Gus back! 

Hey...in all this, maybe this prevents us from peaking too soon...who knows?

They started 2-2 in 2019 and finished 14-2. 

A dominant run game would have helped immensely today. Time of possession was way in the favor of the Dolphins in the second half. Less time with our 'on-their-heels' D on the field and this is probably a win.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic