• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2022-2023 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

Just got home from Waynesville, little adventure back but not too bad.  1-2” in town, roads were covered in shaded spots and over bridges there but slushy and mainly wet otherwise.  74 was just wet.  Maybe around 2” Iron Duff and Crabtree, closer to 3 as you got out towards the base of my mountain.  209 was covered but not completely, paved road out to my place was completely snow covered however. Measured 4.5” on my deck.  Actually had tapered off to just light snow at my place, heaviest was Crabtree/Iron Duff area of 209. Would love to squeeze out another 1.5” between now and when the flow shuts off but not sure I will, have to see what morning brings.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WxKnurd said:

18 degrees and 5-6” measured on the deck.  Got a board down by the garage that’s protected from the wind that I’ll get a measurement on later. 

We are a bit off from you I think because of one of the bands that just set in overnight.  We are getting hammered now with heavy snowfall.  It might help im in a bowl also with this NW flow.  Might pick up another inch if this continues. 

• Like 1