• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2022-2023 Fall/Winter Mountains Thread

BlueRidgeFolklore

We have hit a break in the action here up on Ski Mountain road. We don't have more than a heavy dusting at the moment. The flakes we have had so far have been very small. The waiting game is the hardest part.
Just look upstream. It's gonna be a good night!85ff3b5bb94a9f69a0d2bba7b2528f5e.gif

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

2 hours ago, BhamParker said:

61f263f277635782193294becc9da864.jpg
795043fa4873af33a1fdb94c56e76de9.jpg

Just made it back and already starting to accumulate. Probably gonna load up with this thing lasting 24 hours.

Long time lurker, first time poster.  This is exactly what we're looking like in Todd right now at 3800 feet, even down to the black car with a solid dusting.

• Like 1

Down to 26.4, over 2” now but no clue how much.  Off and on for me in regards to the heavy stuff making the whiteouts Met said above.  Fun hobbling around on crutches in that while trying to figure out mechanical issues lol. 
I know the feeling. Last year I had to replace the vacuum pump and brake booster in my truck after dislocating my knee during the big storm on 1/13.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I know the feeling. Last year I had to replace the vacuum pump and brake booster in my truck after dislocating my knee during the big storm on 1/13.

What’s sad is my work truck has a dead battery and I kept forgetting to take my keys so I could swing by my camper and get my battery charger out of the locked storage on it.  What I get for procrastinating, I would at least have one vehicle to drive.

• Like 1