Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2022 OBS Thread

Rtd208

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Decently intense stuff to the west. Hopefully some of us get lambasted w/some of the white stuff...snow that is.

Darker clouds to the West, Mike from Reading should see them...

41F

intense.jpg

Im not sure if we will cool off enough by the time it gets to us. Got a couple degrees warmer today than anticipated. Sitting at 44F attm.

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Im not sure if we will cool off enough by the time it gets to us. Got a couple degrees warmer today than anticipated. Sitting at 44F attm.

It will be close, sitting at 41F, sun setting quickly. Definitely dark skies to the west. Hell, I just want to see some flakes....timing may be ok?

Tons of snow squall warnings to the west...

warn.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

People bitch at Buffalo because there's nothing to do and boring....I would move there or Maine in a sec.

My wife and i have been looking at homes/jobs leeside of the Lakes....anywhere from Westfield NY to Buffalo and my holy grail...Redfield, NY. Sometime in the next 10 years we hope. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

My wife and i have been looking at homes/jobs leeside of the Lakes....anywhere from Westfield NY to Buffalo and my holy grail...Redfield, NY. Sometime in the next 10 years we hope. 

If I could a land a decent job (online?) I'd move to Buffalo (Redfield NY), W NH, W Maine in a second. I can't imagine the cost of living being too expensive compared to where I am now. And I'm super low maintenance...but God Damn I gotta get those damn Taylor Swift tickets!

Down to 32F at 10pm...