• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Rtd208

2 hours ago, Rjay said:

ISP had 1.27 in July and basically all of it came from that supercell.  Areas a few miles south had a fraction of that (Sayville area). 

0.67 in August.  Areas just south of that had a fraction of that amount. 

0.0 for far this month.  

Can confirm I had close to 0 in august. Maybe a stray shower that was it. 

1 hour ago, Rmine1 said:

Ugh for south shore LI. Not good 

54 minutes ago, MANDA said:

For my area of NJ I'll be happy if EURO comes close to verification.  Anything less than 2" and I'll be grossly disappointed.  Very slow moving in that is for sure.  Daylight hours today for majority of NJ, except far NW will end up being dry.  Was expecting much more shower activity today than what has verified so far.  Need rain badly but not nearly as bad as south shore LI, you guys have just been in the worst of the dryness.

Can’t remember the south shore ever being this bad. The trees are turning brown and wilting the past couple weeks in my neighborhood. Cannot be good. 

3 minutes ago, psv88 said:

upton already cut back a full inch for my area. 

From what to what? You’re due north of me and basically a rainforest comparatively speaking. I’m fully expecting a total bust on the immediate south shore.

• Weenie 2

11 minutes ago, psv88 said:

upton already cut back a full inch for my area. 

everything seems to be blossoming N of 95 in CT. Whatever is left to our SW is highly disorganized. Just don’t see how we get some good rains from this 

2 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Probably? More like likely 

1 minute ago, T5403CG said:

Praying we get an inch on the south shore... but I'm starting to doubt such...

Unreal...

Let's see what the 6z say... holding out hope...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LI will be lucky to get a inch, just not the set up for you guys 

Wantage NJ (this part), over 1/3rd inch since Noon yesterday and I like the strength of the warm front and its convergence (N wind vs S).  Going to be very big north of that front. 

Will add two day CoCoRaHs by 10A Tuesday.  By that time I anticipate, not guarantee, NWS will have a few reports of 2-4" in LSR's/PNS for ne PA, se NYS and CT. 

Also: Right now next Sun-Mon is best anticipated by qpf anomaly's in PA-Ohio Valley via Trop Tidbits D4-10, GEPS/EPS. 

4 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

LI will be lucky to get a inch, just not the set up for you guys 

Agreed. All of the energy is in SNE, everything filling in nicely for them right now. Nothing is moving in our direction, ie LI. Suspect that Upton will hang on to watch until later 

1 minute ago, wdrag said:

Wantage NJ (this part), over 1/3rd inch since Noon yesterday and I like the strength of the warm front and its convergence (N wind vs S).  Going to be very big north of that front. 

Will add two day CoCoRaHs by 10A Tuesday.  By that time I anticipate, not guarantee, NWS will have a few reports of 2-4" in LSR's/PNS for ne PA, se NYS and CT. 

Also: Right now next Sun-Mon is best anticipated by 7 day qpf anomaly's in PA-Ohio Valley via Trop Tidbits D4-10, GEPS/EPS. 

• Rjay unpinned this topic