Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wake me Up....when September Ends....

40/70 Benchmark

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol oops. What a meltdown. Not surprised though, Josh McDaniels is terrible. 

11-19 as a head coach...and let's not forget McDaniels using a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow..cost to acquire that pick from the Ravens was 3 draft picks...

nice cool day..hopefully some beneficial rain later on

• Like 2

I'm issuing a photo-geneic shelf cloud watch for later today. Should see some pretty spectacular structures. Have to watch how steep the low-level lapse rates get today (particularly 2-6km). Could also see some 40-50 mph gusts within the strongest cores along the leading edge. If llvl winds were stronger we would have a higher wind damage threat...but steep llvl lapse rates will help some. 

• Like 2

77/68 

NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/...
Forecast on track with no significant changes to the forecast.

Another warm and humid day on tap for mid September on a SW-S flow. Look for temperatures despite clouds at times to get a good 10 degrees above the seasonal norms. Dewpoint readings will be well into the upper 60s along south facing shorelines, with lower to middle 60s dew points in most places. With the unseasonably warm and humid air mass in place there will be some instability out ahead of an approaching cold front.

39 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

11-19 as a head coach...and let's not forget McDaniels using a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow..cost to acquire that pick from the Ravens was 3 draft picks...

nice cool day..hopefully some beneficial rain later on

I recall he made that move and pick to make a bold statement, to prove how much smarter he was than everyone else. He’s not even a great OC imo. Him and TB had issues. His play calling was masked by TB. Just like the clown Adam Gase who rose to prominence when he was the OC for Denver during the Peyton Manning era. Legendary QBs can make any OC look like a genius. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Really? Today is only the 19th.

Kind of hard to see how it doesn't finish below normal with the current model progs....could always change, but it would have to be pretty drastic.

CON was +0.2F on the month coming into today and we have 2 pretty big cold shots on the models over the next 10 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Kind of hard to see how it doesn't finish below normal with the current model progs....could always change, but it would have to be pretty drastic.

CON was +0.2F on the month coming into today and we have 2 pretty big cold shots on the models over the next 10 days.

Read above, I was thinking rainfall, I agree on temps though, Its slightly below temp wise here as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Read above, I was thinking rainfall, I agree on temps though.

Yeah rainfall could easily finish above normal at CON...prior to each cold shot, there will be a chance for some convective rains ahead of the front, so it will depend on that.

But the temps look locked in pretty good.