• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wake me Up....when September Ends....

40/70 Benchmark

81 with a low of 70. BDR and HVN are almost certainly putting up some record highs today 

NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/...

BUFKIT soundings indicate 850mb temps climb to around 13-14C this afternoon, which should yield low-to-mid 80s for most, or about 5-10 degrees above climo normals. In fact, daily record highs are not out of the question for ISP and BDR should temperatures end up a degree or two warmer than forecast.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrianW said:

81 with a low of 70. BDR and HVN are almost certainly putting up some record highs today 

NEAR TERM /THROUGH TONIGHT/...

BUFKIT soundings indicate 850mb temps climb to around 13-14C this afternoon, which should yield low-to-mid 80s for most, or about 5-10 degrees above climo normals. In fact, daily record highs are not out of the question for ISP and BDR should temperatures end up a degree or two warmer than forecast.

HVN was 69. But they seem warm lately. Even BDR was 64. 

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

All moved in out here. Love how quiet it is. Great weather the past few days. Fall like nights. Been very enjoyable. A little more humid and warm today. Talcott Mountain is pretty to look at every day. Gets pretty cool here at night not used to radiating well. 

Best part will be winter when you are looking east at a wall of death band clouds while you cirrus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Best part will be winter when you are looking east at a wall of death band clouds while you cirrus.

I've had the best the east has to offer between winter 2015 and the many other recent blizzards. I am excited to have a slightly better chance at severe, and this area definitely better for snow pack. Will be nice to not have to worry about marine taint. I start work tomorrow at WFSB. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I've had the best the east has to offer between winter 2015 and the many other recent blizzards. I am excited to have a slightly better chance at severe, and this area definitely better for snow pack. Will be nice to not have to worry about marine taint. I start work tomorrow at WFSB. 

Best of luck man

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Welcome to Western CT - sooner or later we will regain our winter glory.  The past few have been remarkable for their unremarkableness.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

All moved in out here. Love how quiet it is. Great weather the past few days. Fall like nights. Been very enjoyable. A little more humid and warm today. Talcott Mountain is pretty to look at every day. Gets pretty cool here at night not used to radiating well. 

Hate to see it 

32 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I used to like him until he filed for divorce right after his wife was diagnosed with a brain tumor. 
https://fox59.com/news/entertainment/albert-pujols-files-to-divorce-wife-of-22-years-days-after-she-had-brain-surgery/amp/

She seemed ok with the situation. 
https://www.wric.com/news/deidre-pujols-shares-who-she-will-be-rooting-for-after-divorce-news/amp/