• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wake me Up....when September Ends....

40/70 Benchmark

54/48... dews are creeping up ahead of the heavy rain in the forecast tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday morning.  Most models have a large swath of 1-3" for a good chunk of NNE.

This evening while walking the dog, caught a coyote cruising the fields at dusk.  Blurry photo but he wouldn't stop to let me set up a shot.

2L8A5423-1-4.thumb.jpg.8e980ad72c98a2da495f1450708c93ac.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

54/48... dews are creeping up ahead of the heavy rain in the forecast tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday morning.  Most models have a large swath of 1-3" for a good chunk of NNE.

This evening while walking the dog, caught a coyote cruising the fields at dusk.  Blurry shot but he wouldn't stop to let me set up a shot, ha.

Coywolf. Vicious wild animals stealing lap dogs from backyards in metrowest.  Such outrage, what is the town doing to do about it. 

• Confused 6

1 minute ago, DotRat_Wx said:

All moved in out here. Love how quiet it is. Great weather the past few days. Fall like nights. Been very enjoyable. A little more humid and warm today. Talcott Mountain is pretty to look at every day. Gets pretty cool here at night not used to radiating well. 

Welcome to CT. It’s great.

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

All moved in out here. Love how quiet it is. Great weather the past few days. Fall like nights. Been very enjoyable. A little more humid and warm today. Talcott Mountain is pretty to look at every day. Gets pretty cool here at night not used to radiating well. 

Terrible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3