Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wake me Up....when September Ends....

40/70 Benchmark

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

A bit foggy this AM

20220903_065245.jpg

20220903_065344.jpg

Good morning Ginx. I looked out at the postage stamp, nestled between our own brick and cement creations. I watched until the suns gold finally reached my gardens struggling green. Thank you for these photos, now I can dream. Stay well, as always …. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Easy come easy go?   I really need a 2" soaker for the water table.  Looked great yesterday but wagons south. Looking like it is SNE turn.  I hope it is not one of the years that the mountains get plenty of qpf as SNE comes out of the drought and I get stuck in the middle.

Newfound Lake had it's lake fog going this morning.  It almost looks like an eddy of wind formed in the lakes basin.  15 second time lapse last couple of hours or so.

https://video.nest.com/clip/07ac83eb9b8b474996064f42ebc0c948.mp4

28 minutes ago, dendrite said:

No fog here this morning, but got down to 48°. First back to back 40s since the summer solstice.

46 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Seeing a lot more runs this morning targeting SNE with the heaviest rain. 

Geezers Happy Friggin Labor Day. Mid day temps. So much for our pool party.

namconus_T2m_neus_46.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Easy come easy go?   I really need a 2" soaker for the water table.  Looked great yesterday but wagons south. Looking like it is SNE turn.  I hope it is not one of the years that the mountains get plenty of qpf as SNE comes out of the drought and I get stuck in the middle.

Newfound Lake had it's lake fog going this morning.  It almost looks like an eddy of wind formed in the lakes basin.  15 second time lapse last couple of hours or so.

https://video.nest.com/clip/07ac83eb9b8b474996064f42ebc0c948.mp4

I’ll be happy with an inch. Euro op is wet. I’d like to see that sfc thermal gradient setup near ASH/MHT and just let it dump up here on the cold side. 

• Like 1